Take the MakerSpace Home!
To Borrow Maker Equipment:
- You must have a SPL library card in good standing to borrow equipment. Visitor and unconfirmed address cards are not eligible.
- You may borrow 1 piece of equipment per card at a time
- MakerKits can be borrowed for 1 week, with no renewals, and may be placed on hold
- Overdue MakerKits will be charged $1 per day late. A replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged items.
- All MakerKits must be returned in person to one of the Library's information desks or to the MakerSpace
About Our Partner
SPL MakerSpace is fortunate to have partnered with Perth Community Futures for this project. Perth CFDC is a one-stop resource for one-on-one business coaching, financing, and expansion planning service for Perth County.
The Borrow the MakerSpace project is funded by the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund through Perth Community Futures, Supported by Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.