Make your favourite place your workplace.
Looking for a career where you have an opportunity to come up with big ideas to impact where you live? Apply today!
Summer Program Coordinator (Contract)
The Stratford Public Library seeks a dynamic, creative, and responsible post-secondary student to lead the annual children's TD Summer Reading Program. Working closely together and reporting directly to the Children's Librarian, the incumbent plans and implements a variety of programs for children, youth, and families. Programs will be delivered both virtually and in person at various locations in the community.
- Contract Date: May 1 to August 18, 2023
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week, including some evening and weekend shifts.
- Rate of Pay: $17.66 per hour (2023 rate pending); 4% vacation pay
Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter by email to:
Trish MacGregor | PLOW & Children's Librarian | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications due Wednesday, March 31, 2023
- Interviews will take place in Stratford, in person, during the week of April 10, 2023