Celebrate the Halloween season with Stratford Public Library! There is no registration required -- just pop by anytime during the event!
Please note that this event has scary elements and is intended for families with children who are ages 6+. Thanks for your understanding.
Take a sneak peek at some of the amazing activities:
- Create a witch's broom pencil
- Design pumpkin suncatchers
- Listen to scary stories in front of our "campfire"
- Search the library for the scavenger hunt items
- Put together spider headbands
- Get "zombie-fied" for a creepy zombie walk around the library (where you will get to pretend to be zombie horde full of stumbling walking, groaning, and then attacking the library doors!)
Can't wait to see you for a screaming good time!
*Please note that supplies for craft activities are first-come, first-served. And don't forget that the zombies and ghost stories will be spooky so be prepared to be frightened!