Free EBooks, Magazines, and Audiobooks with your library card
Download e-books, audiobooks, magazines, and watch streaming video, on your computer, e-reader, tablet, and many other mobile devices. Available anytime, anywhere.
If you're using a newer device, you can use the new 'Libby' app. Find more information on how to use Libby, here.
How it Works:
- Internet access
- A valid library card, and your library PIN (generally the last four digits of your phone number). Library cards must be from Stratford Public Library, Perth East Public Library, any branch of the North Perth Public Library, St Marys Public Library, or West Perth Public Library.
- Follow the specific instructions for your device (found below) and you will be reading in no time.
- Lending periods can be 7, 14, or 21 days and you can have up to 15 downloadLibrary items checked out at one time.
- MP3 audiobooks and eBooks can be returned early
- There are never any late charges!
Using eBooks on a Computer / eReader
Using Audiobooks on a Computer / Mp3 Player
Using eBooks & Audiobooks on a Smartphone or Tablet
You may be unable to log in or check out items from downloadLibrary if your library card is blocked, your library card has expired. Please contact the library to have the issue resolved.
What is your PIN? It is generally set as the last four digits of your phone number.
If you continue having problems, call us for assistance at 519-271-0220 during operating hours, send us an email, or come into the library at 19 St. Andrew Street, Stratford and ask.