While the library is CLOSED due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, you are invited to register for a card online.
If you have a library card that needs to be renewed, please email email@example.com.
This card will allow you to reserve items online as well as access digital services such as:
- ebooks and audiobooks
- take online continuing education courses
- stream videos
- learn a language
- browse digital magazines
- research information
- do school work (kids & teens)
- investigate your family tree
To register for a library card:
- Visit the library's basic catalogue.
- Click on New User
- Fill in the form. (If applying for an educator card, add EDUCATOR beside your name. You must have a personal card in addition to obtain an Educator card)
- Click on I Accept.
- Library staff will process new card applications each weekday. They will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide you with your new library card number. The physical card will be mailed to you.
If you require assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.