Our mobile print service lets you print documents to Stratford Public Library directly from your iOS or Android smartphone/tablet or personal laptop (PC or Mac). What's more, you don't even have to be at the library to use this feature! Send your print jobs from home, school, your office... anywhere you have access to the Internet - even on a bus. Once a file is sent, visit the library within 24 hours and request staff to release the print job at the main floor information desk.
There are three ways to do mobile printing:
From a Website on a Laptop/Computer
- Begin by visiting http://www.printeron.net/spl/mobileprint
- Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green printer icon. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
From a tablet or smartphone
- Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn app (iOS / Android)
- Click No printer selected.
- Click Search. Search for Stratford Public Library
- Select your desired printer (black and white, colour, double-sided).
- You can print documents, emails, photos or websites. Follow the directions on each screen. If you see a gear icon, that means you can edit additional settings like the orientation for photos.
- Select the printer and click the print icon
- Enter an email address and click on the checkmark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
From an Email Message
Send or forward an email with an attachment to the library’s print system. Use the email address below for the printing style you need. (2x means double-sided)
Retrieving a Print Job
- Come to the main floor Information Desk and ask for your print job to be released. You will be asked for your email address.
- Pay for your print job (cash, credit or debit). Black and white copies are $0.10 per side and colour copies are $0.75 per side
- Your document will then be printed!
- All mobile print jobs are wiped after 24 hours. If you are unable to retrieve your print submissions within 24 hours, you will need to resubmit them.
- Only certain file formats can be printed. You can find a full listing of compatible file formats here. If your file format is not listed, try converting it to a PDF before printing.