Nerf is BACK! Tweens (grades 4 - 7) can bring their blasters to the library for an after-hours battle. Remember that things can get intense so be prepared!
This is a drop-in program so arrive early to secure one of the 40 spots.
- Bring ONE of your own blasters that is compatible with Nerf elite darts (small blue darts)
- NO AUTOMATIC BLASTERS ALLOWED
- Do NOT bring any darts of your own as there will not be time to collect darts at the end of the game
- To keep the game fair, each player will be given 10 darts at the beginning of the game
- All players will be given safety goggles but you are welcome to bring your own goggles. Shields, non-blasters (swords, etc.), and more than one blaster are not permitted
- Grown-ups will be dropping off and picking up the players at the rear door of the library (that connects to the small back parking lot and enters into the picture book area)
Questions? Contact Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-271-0220 x 131