Weekly on Friday at 2:00pm for 3 times
Stratford Public Library
Music for the Mind
Stratford Public Library is happy to welcome back Ann Reynolds with another Friday afternoon series! Featuring Music for the Mind, Ann will discuss and play a specially curated list of evocative melodies to stimulate emotional connection and well-being. Part of the Mental Health Awareness Month suite of activities in May at SPL. This event takes place in person in the Library Auditorium.
- May 12 - Invitation to the Dance
- May 19 - Instruments Take Centre Stage
- May 26 - Duets and Choruses
Questions? Contact Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-271-0220 x132.
Register for Music for the Mind
Looking for more?
Check out all of our Mental Health Awareness Month programs:
- May 12, 1-1:45 PM - Movement for the Mind
- May 13, 10:30-11:30 AM - Junk Drawer No More
- May 13, 1:30-3 PM - Advance Care Planning
- May 25, 6:30-7:30 PM - Therapeutic Touch