No question is too big or too small, just ask us!
We can help you find:
- Addresses and telephone numbers for persons or agencies
- Information on a specific subject
- Advice about a good book to read
- Spelling, grammar, and definitions
- Information on SPL's services, programs, and different policies
- In Person : Visit SPL during regular business hours
- By Phone : Call SPL at 519.271.0220 and ask your question during regular business hours
- By E-Mail : E-mail our Librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and receive a quick response. You can even fill out a contact us form. E-mail us 24-7, we will answer your questions as soon as we can! Answer service is available during business hours
Sometimes it's difficult to determine what you want to read or watch next. We can help! Fill out this form, and receive a personalized list of library materials that our librarians have recommended for you, based on your answers.