We know you miss us, and we miss you too!
We appreciate your patience as our services continue to evolve to meet the ongoing health and safety needs of everyone during the pandemic. We encourage you to take advantage of all the ways that we are available to serve you, and if you have any questions please call or email!
What's Available in Step 3?
Library hours: Monday-Thursday, 10am-8pm | Friday-Saturday, 10am-4pm
As of July 16th, we've entered Step 3 of the provincial reopening plan. In this stage, the library will be open to 75 visitors at a time. Those visiting the library must follow public health guidelines including wearing a face covering, staying 2 meters from others, sanitizing or washing hands, and staying home if sick. Curbside service will remain available during regular hours until July 31. And, the MakerSpace is available by appointment.
- In-person browsing of the collection
- Public computer and Wifi access
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning
- Seating for studying and reading
- In-person MakerSpace OpenLabs by appointment
- Curbside pickup of library materials (until July 31)
- Mobile printing
- Virtual programs and online reading challenges for ALL ages
- Grab Bags of materials
- Online and phone reference service
What's Not Available:
- In-person library programs and events
- Meeting Room Rentals