We know you miss us, and we miss you too!
We appreciate your patience as our services continue to evolve to meet the ongoing health and safety needs of everyone during the pandemic. We encourage you to take advantage of all the ways that we are available to serve you, and if you have any questions please call or email!
What's Available in Emergency Shutdown?
Library hours: Monday-Thursday | 10am-8pm Friday-Saturday | 10am-4pm
- Curbside pickup of library materials at the back door of the library
- Computer access by appointment
- Study and Wifi seating by appointment
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning by appointment
- Virtual MakerSpace OpenLabs by appointment
- Mobile printing
- Enjoy virtual programs and online reading challenges for ALL ages
- Grab Bags of materials
- Online and phone reference service
What's Not Available:
- In-person browsing of the collection
- In-person library programs and events
- Extended Library visits
- Meeting Room Rentals